Midlands :
0121 369 1883
London & South East:
0203 369 1883
North West :
0161 635 1883
South West & Wales :
0292 199 1883
North East :
0191 646 1883
Yorkshire & East :
0113 347 1883

evicting a tenant

call us to evicting a tenant

Bailiffs & High Court Enforcement

We offer a range of bailiff services for any landlord or letting agent’s needs. We do not require you to have used our services with regard to the eviction process in order to use our bailiff services. If you have any questions please call us or chat online.


The possession order has been granted but the tenant is still refusing to vacate the property, what can you do?

Unfortunately this situation is occurring more and more often largely due to advice given by Local Authorities and organisations such as C.A.B. and you as a landlord have no choice in these circumstances but to instruct bailiffs to evict.

Your choice now is whether to instruct County Court Bailiffs or transfer the claim to the High Court for enforcement. The decision will depend on the location of the property, whether you are still receiving rent and how quickly you require the property be returned to you.

There is a considerable difference in both time and cost between the two options and again we are happy to advise you as to the one which best suits your needs.


The order from the court may well also contain a judgement for money (arrears and/or costs) and we are also able to offer advice on debt collection and tracing. Use any one of our contact methods for a free no obligation friendly chat with someone totally on your side.

About Us
    • Location

      48 Fentham Road, Hampton-in-Arden, B92 0AY

      Mon – Fri: 9AM – 5PM

      Companies House Number: 08783981

landlord legal services