Midlands :
0121 369 1883
London & South East:
0203 369 1883
North West :
0161 635 1883
South West & Wales :
0292 199 1883
North East :
0191 646 1883
Yorkshire & East :
0113 347 1883

evicting a tenant

call us to evicting a tenant

Tracing A Tenant

Annoying as it is, many tenants leave just before the court date, but leave a mess behind including large rent arrears and dilapidated properties.

We offer a tenant tracking and tracing service through one of our partner companies. Once the tenant has been tracked down, there are a number of options available to you.

If you have a money order against them, you can arrange to send the bailiffs in to recover the money. You can also ask the court for an Attachment of Earnings Order. If you do not have an Order for the money, then by tracing them you will be able to start a Money Claim to recover your costs.

So feel free to give us a call to see how we can help you.

About Us
    • Location

      48 Fentham Road, Hampton-in-Arden, B92 0AY

      Mon – Fri: 9AM – 5PM

      Companies House Number: 08783981

landlord legal services